This is a super simple recipe that makes a very nice side dish for a nice steak or chicken breast.
Ingredients (2 servings):
500g Asparagus (white or green)
200g (3 hands full) of fresh spinach
1/2 teaspoon Garam Marsala (powder)
1 tablespoon good Olive Oil
Old, creamy balsamic vinegar
– Wash the spinach, peel the asparagus as needed
– Cut the asparagus into 3cm long pieces
– Heat a frying pan on full heat with the Olive Oil inside
– Once hot, add the asparagus and fry it without stirring until it gets a little bit brown
– Stir and reduce heat by 1/4
– Add the salt and Garam Masala and stir for it to evenly distribute
– Continue frying it until it gets just a bit soft and let it cool down a bit – done!
– Prepare servings on each plate with the spinach, a bit of balsamic vinegar on top. Add the warm asparagus and serve as a side dish